Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, 1/24 -- CVS and Publix

I forgot to take pictures of these finds, so I hope you can imagine these great bargains.

Publix:
5 Beech Nut Let's Grow microwaveable meals -- $1.00 each
Used 5 $1 Beech Nut coupons purchased from thecouponclippers.com
Paid: FREE!
*****
6 $.99 Hallmark cards
Used 6 $.99 coupons found on the card aisle at Publix
Paid: FREE!
*****
1 Weight Watchers yogurt cup -- $.70
no coupon
Paid: $.70
*****
Total before coupons: $11.70.
Total after coupons: $.70!
I bought the yogurt because I couldn't imagine what would happen if I didn't. Would they let me just leave without paying anything? I don't know. I was too nervous to find out, so I just bought a yogurt that I'll eat for breakfast tomorrow.
********
CVS -- first trip
I did 4 separate transactions.
Each transaction was for 1 box of 6 Soy Joy snack bars priced at $6 each.
Each was paid for with $6 ECB.
Nothing paid out of pocket.
Still have $6 ECB.
First box: total $6. Paid with $6 ECB. Nothing out of pocket. Purchase generated $6 ECB. Second box: total $6. Paid with $6 ECB from previous purchase. Nothing out of pocket. Purchase generated $6 ECB. Repeat.
********
CVS -- second trip
1st Transaction:
7 bags of non-valentine M&M's -- $3.00 each
Used 3 $1/2 coupons from 1/10 RP
Used $18 ECB
Paid: FREE! (well, I did have to pay tax on the items: $1.58)
Received $10 ECB
*****
2nd Transaction:
4 cans Campbell's tomato soup -- 2 for $1.00
Used $.40/4 coupon from 1/10 SS
Paid: $.40 each, or $1.60
*****
2 Ester-C Vitamin C -- B1G1 Free, priced at $10.79 each
Used 2 $5 coupons from 1/3 RP
Paid: $.79 for 2 bottles of vitamins
*****
2 Dove ultimate deoderants -- 2 for $7.00
Used 2 $2 printable coupons
Paid: $3.00
Received $2 ECB
*****
Almay Intense I-color -- $5.99
Used $1 printable coupon (manufacturer's coupon with Target logo)
Paid: $4.99
Received $4 ECB
*****
Total before coupons: $46 something.
Total after coupons, B1G1: $11.36
Used $10 ECB plus a CVS gift card with a little bit left on it. (Still have $.77 on it!)
So, nothing out of pocket at all!
Received $6 ECB
********
I did pick up 2 newspapers at Walmart today, spending $2.13. I received $90 worth of products from CVS today, but I paid less than $2! Add the $.70 I spent at Publix, and I spent just under $5 today for over $100 worth of items!

No comments:

Post a Comment