Friday, January 1, 2010

New Swag Code!

Swagbucks has a new Swag Code out.

To claim your SwagBuck, log on to swagbucks.com. If you haven't registered yet, click here to log on and get started earning swagbucks and free stuff. (I've been a member for just over a month and just snagged my first reward: a $5 Amazon e-gift card! It didn't cost me anything, and didn't take any time other than what I was already spending when searching on the internet!)

Once you've logged on, click on the Ways to Earn button at the top of the page. Then click Special Offers on the pop-down list. Click on the No Obligation Offers button on the right side. You'll have to skip through several offers to get the swag code. There is no obligation to read or accept any of the offers. Unless of course, you want to. :)

I just got my swagbuck; I only had to click through 5 offers. It really only takes a few seconds. I'm only 7 swagbucks away from another $5 Amazon e-gift card! See? It doesn't take long to earn free stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment