Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions


Happy 2010!

Time for New Year's Resolutions! Here are a few of mine:

1. Become more like Christ by reading His Word and devoting myself to prayer for myself, my family, my students, my church, our nation, and missions. I am also putting my other resolutions in His hands, knowing that it's only by the grace of God that I'll be successful in these other areas.

2. Lose 50 pounds. This is a perennial resolution; I don't feel right if I don't have this one. Besides, maybe this year's the year, right?

3. Increase my ability to be a smart shopper through research and practice. I'm heading out to Target today to see what I can score. I'm working on developing an organization method that suits me. I'm not really sure what suits me, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment