Friday, January 1, 2010

Friday Find: 1/1 - Target


A couponing venture to Target today. I think that I didn't find as many things on sale or Price Cut as my experienced couponing counterparts, but I enjoyed the savings anyway. The price for my goodies before coupons was $48 and change. After coupons, we paid $29 and change. Not quite 50% savings, but how many times did I shop at Target and pay full price for everything with not a coupon in hand? Too many to count.
Some of my favorite Friday Finds at Target today:
Always
Large box on clearance for $4.70
Used a coupon for B1G1 from 12/27 P&G
Total for 2 boxes $4.70
Swiss Miss 10 ct.
Price: $.99
Used $1 printable coupon (can't find the link, sorry)
Cost: FREE!
All Small and Mighty travel size (2 loads)
Price: $1.17
Used $1 printable coupon here
Cost: $.17
Axe Body Wash 2-pack
Price $5.00 each (Get a $5 Target gift card wyb 2)
Cost: $10 (received $5 gift card)
**I wonder if there were coupons out that I could have used. I have no idea.
My little stockpile is growing and growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment