Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My New Coupon Organization


These are an integral part of my new coupon filing system. I have out grown every method I've used so far, and this is the next step. I don't know how I could get any bigger than this. I'd have to rent a storage unit. (hhmmmmm . . . NO! Do NOT let me think things like that!)
So, I put the date on the green hanging files and the coupons insert name (Smart Source, Red Plum, P&G, and GM) on the manila folders. I also have a hanging folder for each month's All You magazine, and another for the current month's Publix advantage flyers, and another for the current month's Walgreens savings booklets.

My "filing cabinet." I bought a set of 2 from Sam's Club for less than $11. The total for the bins, files, and folders was right around $20. This bin is nearly full already. I may be able to fit April's coupons and All You.

My former coupon filer. May it rest in peace. I'm not sure how I'm going to use it now. I thought about putting one of each insert in here to take to the stores with me so that if I come across a good deal, I'll always be able to get at least one of that item. On second thought, though, I rarely ever find deals on my own. I get all the deals from other people's blogs. I don't know if I'd recognize a good deal if I saw one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, that's a major filing system. Very cool! I love this Easter background, btw. Missed reading about your shopping ventures!

    ReplyDelete