Friday, March 19, 2010

March Mission -- Day 19

Grr. I just burnt dinner. I don't know if I'll be able to stick to the March Mission today.
And it was going to be so good. I made taco rice with stew meat cut into smaller bits. I left the meat cooking so I could check something on the web. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, I was smelling burned dinner.
I may need some Sonic. (At least we have coupons!)

So far, here's how the day is stacking up:

Breakfast:

Jimmy Dean D'Lites for the grown ups -- $1.00
Frusion yogurt smoothies for the kiddos -- $.36
a couple muffins left over from the 2 batches I made for my students -- $.60?

Lunch:

School/Work -- no cost

Dinner:

taco rice -- $3.00?
Meat: free thanks to the overage at Publix when I used the Knox coupon
Rice: around $.50
Cheese: been in the freezer for a while, not sure how much I paid for it $.75
Veggies: $1.00 ish
Sauce: pennies

Sonic: ?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment