Sunday, March 7, 2010

My Favorite Coupons This Week -- 3/7

As I looked through the coupons in the paper this morning, I found several that I thought would make for really great deals. Some will need a good sale to make a great deal happen; some are great all on their own. I thought you might benefit from knowing which coupons I think are especially great today. Being fairly new to coupons myself -- on my third month of couponing -- I'm sure there are great deals to be had that I can't discern yet. At any rate, here are my faves:

Smart Source:

$.75/3 Hamburger Helper
Save this for a sale or BOGO deal!

$.50/1 and $.50/2 Fiber One bars
I love these bars, so I love finding coupons for them.
Look for a sale -- last week Walgreens was offering RR, so there's got to be another good sale coming along somewhere sometime soon.

Free Yoplait Greek Yogurt (Publix coupon)
FREE is a no-brainer! If a BOGO sale comes along, you might score 2 for free!

$1 Colgate
Combined with a sale and/or ECB/RR deal, this could net some free toothpaste. Will definitely not pay more than $.50 for a tube of Colgate.

Free Marcal
Hope to find this somewhere. I've yet to find this brand in Pensacola.

Several AirWick coupons
May work for cheap or free air freshener at Walgreens or CVS.

$2 Bic
Could land us a free razor with a sale at CVS, Walgreens, Target, or Wal-Mart

$1 GE
Have used a coupon like this before to get a free lightbulb.

$1 Revlon
I bought those eyeshadows recently with a sale and coupon combo at Walgreens for $.99 each! They are regularly priced at $4.99, so that was a great deal. I hope something similar will come along soon.

Red Plum

$1 on Garnier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner and $1 on Garnier Fructis stylers
You may be able to combine these on an ECB or RR deal and get some really great product for little or nothing.

P&G:

$.50 Dawn Hand Renewal
One of the first good deals I ever got with couponing came with this same coupon. CVS often has Dawn on sale for $.99, so that makes this $.49 per bottle. A great deal!

Several Febreeze coupons
Just waiting for a great deal at CVS, Walgreens, or Target!

$1 on Tide
I LOVE this coupon! Look at Wal-Mart or Target in the travel section for the single-load size of Tide liquid. They usually are around $.97 or $.99 each. With this coupon, it's FREE!

BOGO on Oral-B Advantage toothbrushes
Again, look for a BOGO sale or an ECB/RR deal to really make this coupon pay.

Several Old Spice and Gillette coupons
I have gotten so many products for extremely cheap or free thanks to these coupons. Can't wait to see what store sales will make really great deals.

$1 on Covergirl
Hang on to this for a BOGO sale at CVS or Walgreens. Remember that you can use 2 coupons in a BOGO sale, so you can make out really well.

$3/2 Pantene
Combined with the CVS deal this week, you can make a really great deal. Try this:
Buy 2 Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner/Stylers at 2 for $6.97
Use the $3/2 coupon in today's P&G
Pay $3.97
Get $2 in ECB
You can do this twice, so do two transactions. On the second transaction, use another of the same coupon and also use the $2 ECB that printed in your first transaction. For the second set of Pantene, you'll pay $1.97 then get $2 ECB back, so it's like getting that second set for free!

$.55 on Satin Care shave gel
Buy the travel size from Target and pay $.43 or so.

$1.50 on Nyquil
Use this with a sale at Walgreens or CVS and get RR/ECB back. Or, if it gets close to the 4/30 expiration date, use this at Publix and get the single dose size for free, plus overage! (You'll have to look in the travel-size section in the toiletry/medicine section. It's currently around $1.30.)


No comments:

Post a Comment