Monday, March 1, 2010

More Swagbucks Every Day!

I LOVE Swagbucks! I earn more Swagbucks every day now, thanks to the "Special Offers" tab on the website.
It's so easy! All you have to do is click on "Ways to Earn", then "Special Offers". Click skip through several ads, then TA-DA! Swagbucks! I got 3 today, and I can go back tomorrow and every day to win at least 3 more. Some days I'll win 10 or maybe more! And that's just for the "Special Offers" tab.
I'll also win some swagbucks at some point today because I do all my internet searching on swagbucks. I'll earn anywhere from 10 to 50 per win, and I can win several times daily.
I've recently changed my mind as to what prize I was working for. I thought I'd go for the Paypal $5 payout (700 swagbucks), but I think I'm going to go for the $5 Amazon.com e-gift card (450 sb). Getting close!
It doesn't cost anything to join, and it's so fun that I can get free prizes for searching that I would have done anyway. Click here to join and get started earning your own prizes. You can also click the link found on the right hand side of my blog. I'd love to read what you are working towards.
Happy Swag-Searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment