Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday, 2/9 -- Target and Publix

Yesterday at Target, I bought some Olay bodywash that I got for free with a coupon from 2/7 PG. (Free Olay bodywash when you buy a Venus razor.) When I got home, I looked on line and saw that if I had bought the Olay Total Effects body wash, I could get a $5 Target gift card. So tonight, I took back the Olay Quench and bought Olay Total Effects. I didn't have to pay any extra; there are several Olay bodywashes on sale for $5.49 this week. Sure enough, I got a $5 gift card. Hurray!
3 Olay Total Effects body wash -- $5.49 each
Used Target gift cards earned from Venus razor promotion
OOP: $11 and change
Got back a $5 Target gift card.


Publix:

5 Hallmark greeting cards -- $.99 each
Used 5 $.99 coupons
Paid: FREE!
***
2 Chapstick double packs -- $1.49 each
Used 2 $1.00 coupons from the Green Advantage flyer
Paid: $.49 each (or $.25 per tube of chapstick!)
So proud of my husband for finding this great deal!
***
2 Knox gelatine -- $1.39 each
Used 2 $4.00 coupons bought on ebay
Paid: FREE! Plus $5.22 overage!
***
2 Juicy Juice box packages -- BOGO for $3.99
no coupon
Paid: $3.99
***
2 packages of meat -- ribs and pork roast -- around $13 for both
no coupon
Paid: around $13
***
Total before coupons: $28.35
Total after coupons: $13.35

1 comment:

  1. NICE deals! Yay for smarty hubbies helping out their savvy wives :)

    ReplyDelete