Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day shopping, 2/12 -- CVS


School was closed today due to inclement weather!
I've never had a snow day before!
Still haven't, I guess, since it has not snowed even a little.
We had some freezing rain yesterday, little balls of ice not at all big enough to be hail, but that's it.
*****
So, today, I hit CVS and Walgreens all alone. My sister watched the kids for me so I could spend a few hours on my own. It really was quite wonderful. I wish I could get out alone more. I was able to find the deals so quickly!
*****
Here is the run down of my success at CVS today:

4 Colgate Total -- Buy 1 at $2.79, Get 1 Free
Used 4 $1 Q from January All You
Paid: $1.58, or $.40 each!
***

2 Scotch travel-size lint rollers -- $.99 each
Used 2 $1 Q from 1/24 SS
Paid: FREE! (The cashier did adjust the value of the coupon down to $.99, per CVS's coupon policy.)
***

6 Nivea Lip Care products -- $2.99 and $3.99
Used 3 B1G1 Q from 2/7 RP (I purchased from thecouponclippers.com)
Paid: $9.97
ECB's generated: $5
***

Total before coupons: $28.49
Used $5 off $25 coupon plus coupons listed above.
Used $5 ECB
Paid: $3.17 oop
Received $5 ECB, a $5 off $25 coupon, a $1 off any body wash coupon, and a $1 off any Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers or Glosses.
I have a total of $8 ECB

No comments:

Post a Comment