Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Faves, 2/28 -- Walgreens

I am VERY excited about the deals available this week at Walgreens.

I have ordered coupons from thecouponclippers.com and studied my friend Heather's blog, www.mysweetsavings.com so I'm all set for this week's specials. Or, I will be when I get my coupons in the mail on Thursday!

I chose my favorite of the deals for this week, and am sharing them with you. Let's make a deal that if you go shopping for these things, you'll leave some for me, okay? :)

Purex Complete 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets @ 2 for $9
*get $1 RR*

Use the BOGO coupon from the 2/21 RP

Pay: $4.50 for 2

Get $1 RR back


Crest Dental Care @ 3 for $9

*get $3 RR wyb 3*

Use 3 $2 Q from 2/7 P&G

Pay: $3

Get $3 RR


Nivea Lip Care -- $.99 each with in-ad coupon

Use BOGO Q from 2/7 RP

Pay: $.99 for 2!


Reach toothbrushes -- $.99 each with in-ad coupon

Use $1 Q from 10/4 or 10/18 RP or the BOGO or $1 Q from 1/3 RP

Pay: FREE!


Motrin PM (20 ct.) -- $2.99 each

Use $3/2 from 11/22 SS

Use $1.50 from Walgreens March savings booklet

Pay: FREE after both coupons!


Revlon Matte Eye Color -- $4.99

Minus $3 instant savings

Use $2 Q from 2/21 SS

Pay: FREE after instant savings and coupon. (Be aware: The register may beep and cause the coupon to need to be marked down.)


Dentyne Gum, 12-piece pack -- $.69 with in-ad coupon

Use $1/2 Q from 2/28 SS

Pay: $.19 each after both coupons!



No comments:

Post a Comment