Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Savings, 2/6 -- CVS




Jarod thinks he's part of the shopping. He said, "I'm stuff too, Mommy!"
Total before coupons and ECB: over $20.

Total after coupons and ECB: less than $1.00 (It would have been less than $2.00, but I had $.77 left on a money card from a refund a while back, so I used that today, too.)

Total ECB generated: $14.48 ( I still have $7.49; I used the rest on my second transaction.)

First transaction:
***
2 PowerBar gel blast packets -- $1.50 each
no coupon
Total: $1.50 each or $3.00
Generated $1.50 ECB
***
1 Dove Men Care+ -- $5.49
Used $1 printable
Total: $4.49
Generated $5.49 ECB
***
Total before coupons and ECB: $8.49 plus tax.
Total after coupon, money card, and $6 ECB: $.36
Total ECB generated: $6.99
Also generated: a slip to update my email address and receive a $4/$20 coupon by email.
********
Second transaction:
***
1 Dove Men Care+ -- $5.49
Used $1 printable
Total: $4.49
Generated $5.49 ECB
***
Colgate Max Fresh toothpaste -- $2.99
Used $1 coupon from January All You
Total: $1.99
Generated $2 ECB
***
Glade candle -- $3.29
Used $3 coupon that printed when I scanned my ECB card at the price check kiosk.
Total: $.29
***
Total before coupons and ECB: $12.78 plus tax
Total after coupons and ECB: $.59
Total ECB generated from this transation: $7.49
********
I'm so thrilled about what I received when I scanned my ECB card at the price check kiosk. Not only did I get that $3 coupon for the candle (which will make a nice -- cheap, but doesn't seem cheap -- addition to a gift basket), I also received a $5 off of $25 coupon. I scanned my card again to see what would happen and I got ANOTHER! No Glade coupon the second time, but I didn't care! I tried a third scan, but nothing worked that time. I'm so excited to start looking at next week's deals to see how I can spend $25. Both coupons expire on 2/20, but I figure I can get a good shopping trip in for the next two weeks. I could use it now on Jillian Michael's cleanse and pay only $18 after coupons and ECB, then get $10 ECB back. I think I'll hold out, though, to try to get more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment