Friday, February 26, 2010

Saturday Savings, 2/20 -- Publix


1 package Golden Double Stuf Oreos -- FREE with coupon received from becoming a fan on Facebook.

4 Dayquil/Nyquil single dose packs -- $1.29 each
Used 3 $1.50 Q.
Paid: $.66 for all 4!

2 boxes Puffs tissues
FREE! with coupon (Buy 2 Nyquil/Dayquil, get 1 Puffs free)

2 Muir Glen fire roasted tomatoes

5 Knox gelatine -- $1.39
Used 5 $4 Q
FREE! plus $13.05 overage!

4 Creamy Chicken ramen -- I think they were around $.87.




A great trip!
All this stuff for $7.65!
I saved over $63!
This trip was almost a week ago, and a long week at that. I don't remember the prices of everything, and I'm too lazy to get up to find the receipts in my purse. (They are all neatly organized, but so far away. I just got back this evening from a conference for work. I'm worn out.)
I do remember that the pizzas were 10 for $10.
I did have some trouble with getting the Knox coupon that I love so much to be accepted. The manager did confirm that it was okay for the cashier to accept it.
Like the architecture? My hubby got really got into it. He's so cute. Speaking of cute, my babies are the cutest! I love that we all have been smart shopping together, even though it is sometimes frustrating to find the deals with the kiddos in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment