Saturday, February 27, 2010

Swagbucks!

I just won 20 Swagbucks for searching for "square foot gardening" on Swagbucks.com!

I'm working toward a payout from Paypal, and I'm about halfway there!

All I do is make sure I do my internet searching on swagbucks.com instead of google or bing or any other search engine. I get the same results, and I sometimes win swagbucks in the process.

Go here ASAP to sign up for your account -- you'll get 30 swagbucks to start you off just for signing up!

I think everybody needs to click that link above and sign up. Since you're going to search the net anyway, might as well get rewarded for it!

So far this year, I've gotten 2 $5 gift e-cards for Amazon.com. I used them to buy our Disney guide books and paid less than half of what I would have at Barnes and Noble. Talani has gotten 1 $5 Amazon gift e-card, and we did use that for our guide books, too.

There's nothing to lose -- joining swagbucks.com won't cost you a thing. Give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment