Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Savings, 2/13 -- Walgreens


Only one disappointment at Walgreens today: I couldn't find the great Valentine pencils with the giant fun eraser. I need just a few more to finish my gifts for my class. What a great addition they will be . . . if I can get just 2 more!

What we did get:

3 Nyquil and 2 Dayquil -- $5 each
Used 5 $2 Q from 1/17 P&G
Paid: $3 each or $15
RR generated: $10
(I should really only needed to buy 4 to get the RR, but I had the coupon and it was a pretty good deal, so I just went ahead with it.

2 Theraflu -- $5 each
Used 2 $2 printable coupons (I printed these so long ago I don't remember where I got them. I AM glad I saved them, though!)
Paid: $3 each or $6
RR generated: $5

3 3 Muskateer truffle bars -- 3 for $2
Used in-ad coupon to make them $.49 each
Paid: $1.47
RR generated: $1

2 Reach toothbrushes -- $1.59 each
Used 1 B1G1 Q from 1/3 RP
Paid: $1.59 for both
no RR generated

Total before coupons: $40 plus
Total after coupons and $10 RR from previous transaction: $14.41
Total RR generated: $16!

No comments:

Post a Comment