Thursday, April 1, 2010

Walgreens -- Thursday, 4/1

Can't find the little USB thingy to put my pictures on my posts. So for now, no pictures. If I find it, I'll get the pictures I took of my shopping uploaded.

Two transactions this morning at two different stores. I was hunting for a few items that I think I probably won't find at this point in the week. Both stores I went to were completely out of the Dulcolax, Simply Saline, and Air Wick that I could have gotten for free this week.

Transaction 1:

5 Royal brand sugar-free jello-type mix -- 5/$1 with in-ad coupon
Used $1 blinkie coupon I got at Publix several weeks ago now.
Paid: FREE! for all 5

Dove Conditioner -- $4
no coupon
Paid: $4
RR generated: $4

Simply Saline -- $9.99, adjusted to $7
no coupon
Paid: $7
No RR generated, which caused me to question the deal. I had the wrong type of Simply Saline, so I returned it and got my $7 back.

Walgreens one-a-day vitamins, 100 ct. -- $3, sale price
no coupon
Paid: $3
RR generated: $3

Used $11 in RR.
Paid oop: $3.30
(Then got $7 back from the Simply Saline.)
RR generated: $7.

Second transaction:

5 Royal brand sugar-free jello-type mix -- 5/$1 with in-ad coupon
Used $1 blinkie coupon I got at Publix several weeks ago now.
Paid: FREE! for all 5
(Anybody need jello? I have a ton that I've gotten free over the last couple of weeks!)

Walgreens brand one-a-day vitamins, 100 ct. -- $3, sale price
no coupon
Paid: $3

Paid oop: $3
RR generated: $3

Totals:
Paid oop: $6.30
RR generated: $10
Got $7 back in cash for return. That's like getting everything for free, plus $.70 in my pocket and $10 RR or next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment