Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday Savings, 4/17 -- Target


I really like the cashier I had today. Jay forced all the coupons through today, even the ones that, by all rights, could have been adjusted down to match the price of the item.

I bought:

6 single-load packets of Tide -- $.97 each
Used 6 $1 from the 4/4 P&G
Paid: FREE! plus $.18 overage!

1 Dove Men+Care travel sized body wash -- $.99
Used $1 (from???)
Paid: FREE! plus $.01 overage!

1 Crest Kid's toothpaste -- $1.47
Used $1 Target coupon from mailer
Used $.75 Crest coupon from P&G newspaper insert
Paid: FREE! plus $.28 overage!

1 pair of socks (I was just in the mood for some new socks!) -- $1
no coupon
Paid: $1

Used a reusable bag, so I got $.05 off.

Paid: $1.05
Saved $10.37!
Percent of savings: 90% WOOHOO!!

By the way, isn't the bag in the picture cute? You can get one FREE tomorrow only, 4/18, with purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment