Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Publix -- Tuesday, 6/8

I've been out of the loop a little because of vacation, so it was nice to get out today and do some shopping. I went to Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Publix. In true Pensacola fashion, each store was out of some of the things I wanted to buy. I will likely try again this evening to do some bargain hunting. My Publix trip is the only one worth reporting at this time, and I'm planning to hit Publix again this evening to pick up some more great deals before the sale ends and the new one starts tomorrow. Here's how I did:

10 Edy's/Skinny Cow ice cream cups -- $1 each
Used 3 $1/3 coupons from All You (Don't remember which month. These coupons were expired, but the manager allowed me to use 3 of the 6 anyway. So I could have saved $3 more, but I also could have been denied completely.)
Paid: $7 for all 10, or $.70 each!

2 Reddi Whip light -- 2 for $3.89
Used 2 $1 coupons from June All You
Paid: $1.89 for both, or $.90 each!

2 Egg Beaters -- 2 for $2.79
Used 2 $1 coupons from June All You
Paid: $.79 for both, or $.40 each!

4 Hebrew National Franks -- 2 for $5.19
Used 2 $1/2 coupons from June All You
Paid: $8.38 for all 4, or $2.10 each!

Used $10 Walgreens RR

Paid: $8.81
Saved: $38.76
Percent Saved: 81.5%!

No comments:

Post a Comment