Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Few Other Blogs to Check Out

There are so many great savings blogs out there! I've only scratched the surface of the blogosphere since I started couponing and blogging about my own adventures just a few short months ago. I was browsing tonight and came across several great blogs that you should check out.

www.zealforadeal.com -- find her posts about "change for a change". Tiffany shares how $3 a week can provide a ton of donate-able items.

www.passionatepennypincher.com -- I love her 5-minute-challenges. Half of the proceeds of her website goes directly to missions; that's a cool idea.

www.afewshortcuts.com
-- great cooking and shopping tips.

These bloggers so have it together. Maybe some day I can manage my life like that. Like after I retire from the classroom. Anyhoo, I've learned a lot from these ladies tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment