Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Shopping, 5/23 -- Target

So, I've been out of love with Target lately. We've been in there a couple of times in the last month, but mostly just to look at the $1 corner for birthday present things for some kiddos Dianna and Jarod know. The deals just haven't been as great as I would want. I was excited about the Crystal Light deal that they have going this week. The Pure Fitness water bottle style drink packets will be perfect for Disney. And I had a gift card that was burning a hole in my wallet. Here's how we did:

1 12-ct Market Pantry pop tart -- $2.59
no coupon, but wanted it for Disney
Paid: $2.59

1 Market Pantry water-bottle-style drink mix -- clearance for $2.28
no coupon, but wanted it for Disney
Paid: $2.28

2 Lean Cuisine meals -- clearanced for $1.32 each
no coupon, but want to do well on the diet this week because we're going to DISNEY!
Paid: $2.64 for both

4 Crystal Light Pure Fitness water-bottle-style drink mix -- $1.97 each
Used 4 $1/1 printable coupons
Used $1/3 Target printable coupon
Paid: $3 for all 4, or $.75 per box!

20 oz. Diet Mt. Dew -- $1.49
no coupon, but had to get something and the Dew was a better choice than the Snickers.
Paid: $1.47

1 travel-sized Vaseline -- $1.47
no coupon, wanted it for a game at school and didn't think of it when I had access to look up coupons. And didn't want to go to the baby section when I was already right by the travel section. I understand that I paid too much for this item, and I'm pretty much okay with that. :)
Paid: $1.47

$.05 credit for using reusable bag.

Used several Target gift cards left over from the Fusion/Venus/Olay gift card promotions of a few months ago.

Paid with an Amex gift card whose purchase price has been accounted for in other posts. So really, all of this was free.

For the sake of record keeping:

Total: $14.04 after coupons
Saved at least $14.00 thanks to coupons and sales!



No comments:

Post a Comment