Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Shopping, 5/23 -- CVS


I love my early Sunday shopping trips! CVS was a winner today.

Thanks to hip2save and mysweetsavings for the great blog posts that I followed.

Here's the deal:

4 rolls of CVS brand paper towels -- $1.29 each
Used 2 $1/2 CVS brand paper products (from the kiosk)
Paid: $.79 each, or $3.16 for all 4!
I always seem to be out of paper towels, so I am happy to get these when I can.

2 Gillette bodywash (like we need more) -- $4 each
Used $4/2 coupon from 5/2 PG
Paid: $2 each, or $4 total
ECB generated: $8!! Money maker!

Nail polish -- $1.99

1 small size package of cotton wipes -- $.99
Used $1 CVS cosmetic accessories coupon (from the kiosk)
Paid: FREE!

2 bags of CVS cotton balls -- $1.99 and $.99 (b1g1 50% off)
Used 2 $1 CVS cosmetic accessories coupons (from the kiosk)
Paid: $.50 each, or $1 for both bags!

2 Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce -- 2 for $3
Used $1/2 coupon 5/23 SS
Paid: $1 each, or $2 for both!

2 Sobe lifewater -- b1g1 -- 2 for $1.79
Used B1G1 printable coupon
Paid: FREE for both!

2 M&M's -- $.89 each
Used B1G1 CVS coupon (from the kiosk)
Paid: $.45 each, or $.89 for both!

Used $2 ECB

Paid with three gift cards all having $1 and change each. (Two of these I received when I returned merchandise a couple weeks ago. The other card was from lightspeed consumer panel, a survey site that I sometimes do surveys with. You get a $5 CVS card (or your choice of several other cards) for every 3-5 surveys or so. It's been a while since I did any; maybe this summer I'll get back into it.)
Paid: $5.19
Received $8 ECB

No comments:

Post a Comment