Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Mission: Day 4

This mission is zooming by.  I can't believe we're already on day 4.  I wish we could say that we hadn't eaten out at all during that time, but we did just drop a chunk of money taking those college girls out for dinner.  No regrets, though.  They loved it, and it was a great time of fellowship.

Really feeling the pressure of looming deadlines at school and with the vacation coming up.  In my past life (2 years ago), I would have asked my hubby to take us out to dinner because I just couldn't handle the thought of having to cook and clean on top of all my other teacher and mom duties.  I'm a little proud of myself that I not only made dinner tonight, but also am making a soup to freeze for future meals. 

Breakfast: Flat Belly Diet Smoothie (the kids had a fruit-and-cereal bar)

Lunch: baked beef and bean burritos from school

Dinner: beef and bean taco rice (Today's meals don't have much variety or imagination, but that's okay. )  Dinner was super easy, thanks to the crockpot.

The soup in the crockpot is tomato-black bean from Delicious Meliscious.  I love the stuff, and I figure it's about the healthiest soup I know how to make. 

Tomorrow's dinner is Moroccan Beef with rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment