Monday, May 7, 2012

May Mission: Day 2

Well, I'm off to a good start on my Mission for the month.  I made a Flat Belly Diet smoothie for myself for breakfast, and the kids had Pop Tarts. (What a contradiction!) 

I had a couple of Flat Belly Diet-style snacks: turkey sausage (like slim-jims) and mozzarella cheese sticks.  Lots of protein, and only 140 calories for 2 sausage sticks and a cheese stick.

I had beef soft tacos for lunch, courtesy of the excellent food service department at the Academy. 

Dinner is Chicken Tikka Masala from Delicious Meliscious with rice.  I wish I had time to make this naan to go with it, but then we'd be eating dinner after bedtime!

My goals for this evening:
1. Brown and bag ground beef to freeze for a vacation meal.
2. Make spaghetti sauce.
3.  Make salsa.
4.  Make a big batch of tomato-black bean soup.
5.  Grade a set of school papers.
6.  Work on a school project.

No comments:

Post a Comment