Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Weekly Menu -- January 1-7

I often make a dinner menu, but rarely ever stick to it. I thought, if I posted it here, I'd be more likely to stick to my plan.
This week's sale at Publix totally helped me come up with some simple, frugal meals. On a related note, I plan to serve veggies with each meal, but I don't plan that part ahead since I have so much in the freezer.

Saturday, 1/1 -- crockpot roast, rice, cranberry sauce
Sunday, 1/2 -- Moroccan beef and rice
Monday, 1/3 -- tacos
Tuesday, 1/4 -- sausage, peppers, and potatoes -- recipe in the January All You
Wednesday, 1/5 -- Jarod's birthday! We may go out to eat.
Thursday, 1/6 -- steak and rice (either stir-fry style or fajita style)
Friday, 1/7 -- soup night!

These meals average at around $7 per meal, I estimate. I'll try to post each day or so with a frugal meal update.

No comments:

Post a Comment