Monday, January 24, 2011

Menu Plan for the week of 1/24

So, I'm behind on menu planning. I guess the only time to be unplanned in this area is when you have a stocked freezer and pantry. I KNOW I can put something together, even if I didn't plan it in advance. Here's how I hope this week will go:

Monday -- Talani's brown sugar mustard ham, garlic butter noodles, corn
(I love the way Lan makes the leftover ham. I can't duplicate it! So yummy!)

Tuesday -- frozen pizza or chicken nuggets (I'm going out to dinner with a friend, so Talani and the kids are fending for themselves.)

Wednesday -- hamburger helper, garlic bread, corn

Thursday -- salsa chicken or some of our pre-marinated chicken in the crockpot, rice, mixed veggies

Friday -- grilled pork chops, stove top stuffing, veggies

Saturday -- chili, maybe? something in the crockpot, so I can relax. :)

Sunday -- pot roast, rice.

There you have it. The very non-inventive plan for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment