Friday, November 26, 2010

A Great Publix Blog I Just Found!


I'm so excited about this blog! While written in metro-Atlanta (and we all know how Publix coupon policies differ here in Florida to those in Georgia), many of these deals are still attainable to us! And I love the idea of keeping the total at or near $10, you know for those weeks where you JUST want to get what's at rock bottom. Or you don't feel like searching all over for a bajillion deals. Or you've reached the end of your paycheck and just need to pick up some things to tide you over 'til the next one. I love the idea of this week's scenario! I have put my own spin on it -- in other words, I've already used up my share of some of the coupons she mentions -- and will report my findings. :) Check it out! www.couponinglite.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment