Sunday, July 11, 2010

On-Line Couponing Seminar

Heather over at mysweetsavings.com is hosting a free couponing seminar on Saturday, August 14. If you don't live in central Florida, you can attend her seminar by live internet streaming, just like I am! I hope Heather gets a lot of interest and attenders! Go to her site and click on the Events tab at the top of the page. Go ahead and register and send her a message or comment on her post here to let her know if you'll be attending through the live internet stream.

If you haven't checked out Heather's site before, you'll want to become a follower of her blog and a fan on Facebook. She is amazing at finding great deals, especially at my favorite store of all, Publix! She has give-aways pretty regularly, too. In fact, I recently won my very first give-away from her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment